[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald Fighter Practices

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl+ at pitt.edu
Tue Oct 27 11:25:37 EDT 2009

Unto the populace of Steltonwald , The Barony Marche of  the Debatable
Lands and Kingdom of Aethelmarc does THL Robert Marston send greetings.  I
am writing to inform all that I have been confirmed as the Kinght Marshal
of Steltonwald.  Fighter practices will be resuming starting this evening
Tuesday October 27th.  Locatin will be the Economy Grange which has been
our regular site which is located at 2800 Conway Wallrose Road in Economy
Borough.  Practice generally runs until 9-9:30.  I look forward to seeing
all fighters there.

In Service
THL Robert Marston

--
"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'." -- Dave
Barry