[SCA-BMDL] Fw: [SCA-AE] Notice about the November AESTEL

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 15:12:17 EDT 2009

FYI

--- On Mon, 10/26/09, baronessteresa <baronessteresa at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: baronessteresa <baronessteresa at yahoo.com>
Subject: [SCA-AE] Notice about the November AESTEL
To: discussion at aethelmearc.org
Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 1:33 PM

Greetings good AEthelmearc -

The printer we use for the AESTEL made an error that caused the formatting on pages 16-19 of the November issue to be messed up. Please spread the word about the following: In addition to things looking a little "wonky" (escutcheons misplaced and directions below the "Teasers" heading etc.) the following information was lost from the BMDL 12th Night Teaser:

"…all accompanied by the good food of a potluck dinner and the company of good friends! Mark your calendars now for the BMDL Twelfth Night Celebration on Saturday, January 30, 2010 at the Lodge at North Park."

The following was also botched on page 19 by the printer: "Additional Announcement from the Kingdom Chronicler: The Guest Editor for the 2010 ÆSTEL Arts & Sciences Special Issue is Lady Ariel of Greenwich (Lin Greenaway) from the Shire of Abhainn Ciach Ghlais. Please contact her at Arielphf at yahoo.com for information. Further details will be in the December ÆSTEL.

These printer errors, while regrettable, should not be a major problem as this information can easily be disseminated through our channels, and of course will reappear in the December issue. The printer apologizes profusely for any confusion, and I have negotiated a free full color cover to compensate for the error. With all good luck, this type of error should not happen again.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Pass this along as quickly and as thoroughly as you can.

Baroness Teresa
Kingdom Chronicler

When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.