[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt - Thank Yous!

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 22:56:40 EDT 2009

An event would not be possible without the staff that works behind the scenes to make everything run smoothly. I would like to thank the good gentles who went above and beyond to make Agincourt a successful event again this year.

First, I would like to thank Baron Byron and Baroness Ariella (and their neighbors) for opening up their home to host our event this year. The castle made for a great back drop for the days battles. Also Baron Byron introduced some new folks to Thrown Weapons!

Much thanks to my Lady Wife, Constance Glyn Dwr, beyond the work she does at the event, she spent every evening the week prior to the event preparing Chocolates and with the help of Baroness Alex the site tokens.

Many Thanks to Elss of Augsburg, Odriana vander Brugghe and the entire Kitchen Staff and helpers throughout the day. Elss with loaves and fishes made a lunch that was planned for 120, feed 192 people.  Odriana made a magnificent feast with five removes.

Lord Morien McBain travels a from across our kingdoms borders with Atlantia to ensure that all fighters have a wonderful and safe day of fighting.

THL Hilda Hugelman and all who assisted with Troll, who didnt miss a beat when the line to get in stretched  out across the drawbridge.

Don Clewin and all who assisted with Fencing, who ran 2 tournaments and were very excited to have a van full of fencers drive arrive and double teh number of fencers.

Lady Zoe Akropolatina for organizing the Baronial Youth Champions.

Baroness Alex and Baron Sir Alonzio for serving as MOL's for the days Tournaments and fighting.

Baron Sir Alonzio and THL Allesandra fro getting up very early on a Saturday morning to assist with our supply of tables and chairs for the day.

Lady Yngrid for serving as Chirurgeon and Zoe for serving as Chirurgeon-in-Training. Luckily your services weren't needed.

Lord Shiro no Kaminari who through internal strife missed an All Dagger Bear Pit to assist with parking at the event.

To Aibell, Harland and Owen, who constantly asked and did without asking anything and everything that needed done. Your view of this event was mainly in the modern kitchen, but your services were unmatched.

To Fred and Sam who attended their first event and in the true spirit of our society helped move tables and chairs as well as clean dishes.

Mother Nature for the perfect mix of Temperature and Mud to give the battle a true look and feel of the period.

Finally, I would like to thank Their Majesties and His Highness for bringing a true spirit of Contest and Comradery to the days events.

To all who attended I hope that you enjoyed yourselves and I hope to see you all next year.

In Service,

Lord Liam MacanTsaoir