[SCA-BMDL] Fencing and fabric testing this weekend?

Erin Kelly tupan4 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 10:06:17 EST 2009

Sorry, I've fallen out of the loop, so I have a few questions.

We've moved fight practice to the castle for winter, right?  Will there be fencing this Sunday?  Is 1 the right time?

Also, I need to test some fabric for new armor.  If there's practice this weekend, can someone bring a fabric tester?  Alternately, I could meet someone with a tester in the east end another time (not Saturday) if that's more convenient for yinz guys...  Let me know off-list (tupan4 at Yahoo or erinkpgh at GMail).

Thanks!

ERIN