[SCA-BMDL] Fw: Sewing Circle on November 19

Gail Lefkowitz lefkowitzga at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 17 22:38:34 EST 2009

The third Thursday of the month is currently set for an open sewing circle.  That would be this Thursday, November 19.

This sewing circle will be at the home of Ts'vee'a bas Tseepora Levi.  Sewing will occur between 8-10pm and all are welcome.  Please RSVP if you are coming to lefkowitzga at earthlink.net.  Directions are listed below.

Please take this opportunity to research your next outfit, get a fitting on a work in progress, or just bring your outfit and work on it while you schmooze.  Books are available for anyone who is trying to decide on the next project.

Contact Ts'vee'a with questions at 412-361-0718 (evenings before 9)

Is there interest in a sewing circle in December?  We can go early and have it December 3 or 10.  Please let me know.

DIRECTIONS
The address is 5167 Rosecrest Drive, Pgh 15201.  Directions from the north are to
take the Parkway north to Rt 28, and head away from Pittsburgh to the 40th Street
Bridge.  Cross the bridge and head up the hill to Penn Ave.  Turn left onto Penn.*

>From the south, come into Pittsburgh either through the Liberty Tubes or the
Liberty Bridge and go towards the Arena to get onto Bigelow Blvd.  Follow Bigelow
and take the exit for Liberty Avenue in Bloomfield.  You will cross the Bloomfield
Bridge.  Go straight, between Young Bin Kwan restaurant and the Shur Save grocery.
Go one block and turn left onto Friendship at the light, and then one more block
and turn right onto Penn Ave at the next light.*

*Once you are on Penn, go past the Children's Hospital and the entrance
to Allegheny Cemetary and turn left at Mathilda.  Follow the cemetary, bearing
left onto Mossfield Road.  When the cemetary ends, turn left onto Azure Street.
The Jehovah Witness Church is too far.  Azure is 1 block and bears left onto Schenley
Manor Drive.  Go one block on Schenley Manor and turn right onto Rosecrest.  The
house is the next one in from the corner on the right.

>From the East End, the best route is to take Negley Avenue north to the first light
past East Liberty Blvd.  This is Black Street.  Turn left onto Black.  Go through
the light at Chislett and up the hill.  At N. Aiken, Black becomes Mossfield Drive.
Start down the hill and take the next right at Azure.  Bear left onto Schenley Manor
Drive, and right at the next street onto Rosecrest.  The house is the next one in
from the corner on the right.

>From further points east, take the Parkway to the Swissvale exit, and turn right onto
Braddock.  Follow Braddock @1 mile to Penn Avenue, Turn right onto Penn.  Follow Penn.
After Fifth Avenue (a big intersection) get into the right lane and take the next
right onto East Liberty Blvd.  Follow E. Liberty Blvd. until it ends and turn
right onto N. Negley.  The next light is Black Street. Turn left onto Black.  Go through