[SCA-BMDL] First Friday Cooking at Odriana's - TOMORROW

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:04:24 EST 2009

I apologize for the late reminder, but I am hosting First Friday
Cooking tomorrow evening at 7:00 p.m. at my home in Hampton Township.
Please contact me via email at jenn.strobel(at)gmail(dot)com or by
phone at 412.606.1544 for directions.

The topic for November is:
Soteltes [subtletys], A discussion on soteltes in the context of
Western Europe during the Middle Ages, both savoury and sweet. We will
make marzipan and use it to create small soteltes for everyone to take
home.

Please RSVP so I may purchase the right amount of ingredients and have
enough handouts.
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."