[SCA-BMDL] Heraldic Consulting and Commenting at Barony Meeting

Kathryn Van Stone elsbeth at pobox.com
Wed Nov 4 22:24:42 EST 2009

Greetings from Elsbeth Anne Roth

During the barony meeting at the castle, there will be a heraldic
consult table available to all those who are interested in finding a
period name and/or device (or badge...).  For those interested in
heraldry, there will also be heraldic commenting for anyone who is
not busy doing consulting.

If anyone is interested in going, if you can send me a quick note I
can make certain that we have the appropriate sources available as it
is difficult for me to carry everything with me.

-Elsbeth Anne Roth
elsbeth at pobox.com