[SCA-BMDL] Sewing workshop for Their Royal Highnesses

Cara & Char charb at consolidated.net
Sun May 31 23:17:08 EDT 2009

Greetings good Gentles!  We are hosting a sewing workshop for Their Royal Highnesses, Henri and Elena, at our house this coming Sunday, June 7th from 12noon till 6pm ( the day after War College event).   All help is wonderful, even if it's with simpler tasks such as ironing or tracing patterns.  If you would like to donate any fabric, especially red, white, or black linen or brocades appropriate to 14th Century France, these are most welcome. Any RSVP is appreciated for planning drinks and snack amounts, but not necessary.  Feel free to forward this announcement to any who might come. The address is 755 Stonegate Drive, Wexford PA 15090.  Please let us know if you need further directions than Mapquest can provide: email is caram at pitt.edu or call 724 933 4661.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Yours,
Ariella and Byron