[SCA-BMDL] Siege of Harlech Castle

Karen Finnemore ladyren at gmail.com
Sat May 30 19:21:13 EDT 2009

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the staff of today's Siege, as well
as to Their Excellencies for hosting such a wonderful event!  We truly had
an exceptional time, and enjoyed seeing the fighting, food and camaraderie!
Vivat to all who worked to make this event so much fun for the populace!

Renata l'rouge, known as the posh rot

--
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere,
someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there

If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun.
-- Katharine Hepburn

Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.
-- Demetri Martin

Hearing nuns' confessions is like being stoned to death with popcorn.
--Fulton J. Sheen