[SCA-BMDL] Lost & Found at Rune Stone after War Practice

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 13:11:16 EDT 2009

Greetings, good gentles!

Found, as I was packing up my tent: a very nice fold-up, camp-bed-in-a-bag.

I was down at the end next to Kenneth and Robert's Viking tent, in the big square tent that looks like an apartment building. The anonymous bag was very neatly tucked up against my tent, and for the longest time I thought it was my chair-in-a-bag. By the time I realized it wasn't, mostly everyone at that end of the camp was packed up and gone, so I didn't have a chance to track down the owner.

If this is your wandering camp bed, I will bring it to the Castle tomorrow so you can take it home with you.

Elss