[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighting at Siege of Harlech

Cara & Char charb at consolidated.net
Fri May 29 12:00:52 EDT 2009

Greetings!  We are very pleased to announce that Lady Zoe Akropolitina will be marshalling Youth Combat for tomorrow's event, Siege of Harlech Castle.  So, youth fighters, bring your armor and come prepared to fight!  We are starting the Heavy Weapons combat at 12 noon and the start time would be approximately then but is contingent on Lady Zoe's schedule.  Please forward this message to any appropriate lists.
Yours In Service,
Ariella and Byron