[SCA-BMDL] Youth at sunday BMDL practice

zoeakropolitina zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Fri May 22 07:30:01 EDT 2009

There will also be youth combat at the Sunday fighter practice.

I would also like to congratulate everyone who attended and assisted in activities at war practice. There were 13 fighters at the event, 11 participated in the tournament. 2 came just to fight on Friday night.

We ran 4 authorization bouts on Saturday and our tournament had 2 winners. In division 2 It was Aaron the Swift and in division 3 our winner was Scott. All fought with great honor and had an excellent time.

Thank you to our marshal, Konstantinos Akropolities who took over for Mistress Jenna Macpherson as she was taken off the field to vigil. And thanks to Rowland of Willowbrook who assisted on and off the list. Thanks to the fencers who gave us their list and their shade and table and helped to set it up.

Last but not least, our MOL who stepped in and my dear great lord who covered in camp. Yes, it takes 4 people to cover all that Jenna does!

Vivant to all!

YIS

Zoe