[SCA-BMDL] War College

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 11:23:40 EDT 2009

Greetings to All!

I have been compiling a great list of classes for Aethelmearc War College, There will be many classes centered around Fighting, War Preparation, Food Preparation, Children's activities & Youth Fighting. Also, we will have a full day for Archery Practice. The Instructors highlight the experience that lies withing the Barony. However, I would like to make one final plea to the final plea to the fencing community, I currently have no fencing classes listed. I would welcome any classes in fencing. Also, I have had many requests for thrown weapons at War College, and after several pleas for a Thrown Weapons Marshal on the lists, I have sadly had no response, I would greatly welcome any volunteers.

Please contact me if you have any interest.

In Service,

Liam