[SCA-BMDL] BMDL A&S Updates

Paula Brewer pavla.brewer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:04:15 EDT 2009

BMDL A&S Updates

Greetings to Their Excellencies Baron Thomas of Haverford and Baroness
Areilla of Thornbury, and to our wonderful populous of the Barony-Marche of
the Debatable Land. I, Lady Pavla de la Satu Mare, do send greetings under
the office of Arts and Sciences for our esteemed Barony.

I am currently contacting Guild Leaders and other A&S groups having meetings
in the BMDL to update information on Meetings, Practices and Workshops. I
would also appreciate, if I have not contacted you and you are meeting,
please tell me about your meeting!!

Also, soon, we will be announcing some upcoming plans for meetings,
workshops, competitions, displays, making largess and so much more!! Do you
have a suggestion, concern or want to get involved? Email me at ansminister
at debatablelands.org!

Thank you all for sharing your talents!!

IS,
Pavla de la Satu Mare