[SCA-BMDL] Northern Oaken War Maneuvers

Karen Finnemore ladyren at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:29:20 EDT 2009

Greetings, various and sundry!

Would anyone have a dayshade or pop-up that His Grace Malcolm and I might
borrow for NOWM this Saturday (or space under a dayshade that we might
encroach upon?)  I promise it would be in good hands; our household
pavilions are simply to cumbersome for just one afternoon....

Renata l'rouge, known as the posh rot

--
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere,
someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there

If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun.
-- Katharine Hepburn

Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.
-- Demetri Martin

Hearing nuns' confessions is like being stoned to death with popcorn.
--Fulton J. Sheen