[SCA-BMDL] Sewing workshop Thanks

Cheryl Jameson cbrasch475 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 21:25:28 EDT 2009

In addition to the posting that Her Excellency shared,

Thank you especially to Allessandra for her fitting expertise, Raven for her stitching and extensive knowledge of 14th century fashions, Renata the Posh for the festival of pattern copying!  Elaine for her openness to try any task meet any challenge put in front of her, Antoinette for her outstanding preparation, organization and cutting.

And the food! You ladies are all amazing and we cannot thank you all enough for your time, effort and patience.

Elena d'Artois le Tailleur

MKA Cheryl Jameson

412.262.1933

394 Moon-Clinton Rd.

Moon Twp, Pa 15108

Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.

-- Henry Ward