[SCA-BMDL] Sewing workshop Thanks

Cara & Char charb at consolidated.net
Mon Jun 8 18:49:58 EDT 2009

Warmest Thanks to all who came to prepare garb for Their Royal Highnesses, Henri and Elena, this Sunday!  Much was accomplished and we thank Alessandra, Antoinette, Constance Waite, Elayne, Hrefna, Miriam (Mary), and Renata for their hard work on behalf of Their Highnesses.
Here is some of Princess Elena's praise:
It was a pleasure to be in such a beautiful environment with quality people. Good company, good facilities, good food, and a great deal of work done.
We made some great progress and it is very much appreciated. Henri and I each have working patterns for a cotehardie each, as well as working patterns for under tunics,  a Greenland gown for me and a cote pattern for Henri. Constance and Mary were able to cut out 6 lirapipe hoods that will turn into award gifts when we take the throne. Constance also brought Veil and Hat pins for largess!So many people gave of their time, talents, food. Thank you all! Special thanks to you both, Raven, and Christopher and Morgen for the contributions of fabric.
Yesterday was an outpouring of kindness that we will endeavour each day to deserve. Please do pass on our heartfelt thanks for all of the support!

Vivant to our Barony's support of Their Royal Highnesses!
Yours In Service,
Byron and Ariella,  Baron and Baroness