[SCA-BMDL] Thanks from Silver Buccle at Harlech

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 09:57:19 EDT 2009

Greetings Debatable Lands,

I would like to extend my most humble and heartfelt thanks for the
generosity shown me at the Siege of Harlech Castle this past weekend.
Specifically I would like to thank Baroness Ariella for suggesting a
bake sale and contributing so many tasty brownies and baked goods for
sale there, His Lordship Urho for donating steaks for the raffle, Her
Ladyship Hilderun for Baking the cheesecakes and staffing the table
through much of the day, and Lady Sarab for baking cookies.  Thank you
to all of you for your generous donations of time and goods.  I am
truly humbled to announce that the bake sale and steak raffle raised
$140 for the Silver Buccle travel fund.  I thank all of you who
contributed to this resounding success, these funds will go far to
defer my travel expenses during the summer event months.

Cheers,
Brandubh O'Donnghaile
Silver Buccle Herald of Aethelmearc