[SCA-BMDL] Youth Combat change

Katherine Neely KNEELY1 at wpahs.org
Wed Jul 8 21:57:25 EDT 2009

Ladies and Gentles of the Barony,

I announced on Sunday at the Washington Boulevard practice that there would be youth practice this coming Sunday, July 12th. Unfortunately the mundane world intervened, and I must cancel that commitment.

However, both Lady Zoe and I are planning on a practice after the barony meeting at Washington Blvd on the 19th. Please note, this is THE LAST DAY to be authorized in time for Pennsic. Please check your authorization cards and make sure that they have not expired, and show your correct division. There will be loaner gear available on the 19th. If you need it for Pennsic, we will expect you to carry it from the practice. Loaner gear will be the last priority to fit in our vehicles for Pennsic so please don't count on it unless you specifically contact one of us.

Again, my apologies to those who hoped for a practice this week. There will be no youth practice on the 12th.

YIS,

Ceindrech merch Elidir

Katherine Neely, MD
Program Director, Family Medicine
West Penn Hospital Forbes Campus

the West Penn Allegheny Health System Help Desk at 412 330-4357.