[SCA-BMDL] OT -- Where Are You Sleeping at Pennsic?

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 19:10:15 EDT 2009

If you need somewhere softer to sleep than on the ground, I may be able to help!

My neighbor has an old cot mattress out on the curb. The mattress is not foam, nor does it have springs in it. It is stuffed with some sort of typical stuffing stuff. This thing is approximately single bed size.

If anyone wants it, I can rescue it, and you can pick it up this weekend at my house in McCandless Township. Speak up quickly, the trash is picked up tomorrow.

Helpfully,
Elss