[SCA-BMDL] Hakama workshop

Val Corbin aeval4 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 20:33:54 EST 2009

All Ladies, Lords  and Bairns welcome.

We are going to have a sewing workshop at my house in Monroeville PA.
I have sewing machines and dress forms.  And patterns from the web.
We can work together to hash some of these out. I have the basic concept of the Hakama so we should be able to quickly
whip out some.

We can also work on children's clothing!  And children are more than welcome to come play with my own children, or to learn some hand sewing if they wish.

This will be our first workshop at our home. So bear with us please.  I ask that you please email me for directions.

aeval4 at hotmail.com

Aíbell ingen Chernacháin
(val)
The Corbin Clan

P.S.  would the lady whom i met at the BMDL 12th Night who asked about children's garb please email me. I am sorry I lost your email address, and of course I forgot your name. (My bad)