[SCA-BMDL] Grange Practice

Troy Headland battalion73 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 11:43:31 EST 2009

I must cancel practice at the Grange for the next 3 weeks as i leave on Sunday the 25th for Iowa for a job.  I apologize for the short notice but I was just given the information today.  I can not in these crappy economic times pass up the chance to make the money I will be paid for the work so its back to travelling for a bit for me.

This current job assignment is slated for 3 weeks but may lead to more not sure yet.  I will keep every posted as I can.

I apologize for failing my brothers and sisters at arms for the next few weeks.

As Always, In Service

Gabriel