[SCA-BMDL] Mi no Hi Heraldic Thanks

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 23:56:40 EST 2009

Greetings from Brandubh Herald for the Mi no Hi event,
I would like to thank all of the herlads who assisted me to assure the
event ran smoothly.  To Lady Aibell Shulglas, THLord Cadell Blaidd du
and Mistress Giulietta da Venezia many thanks for crying the tourneys
throughout the day.  To THLord Cadell thanks for callign announcements
through the hall.  To THLady Hilderun Hugelmann and Sir Magariki
Katsuichi thank you for insuring that the precedence order seating for
feast ran smoothly and took a minimum of time.  I could not have done
it without your help.  Thank you for helping me and the people of the
Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands have a good event.

Cheers,
Brandubh O Donnghaile.