[SCA-BMDL] Reminder: No Sunday BMDL practice on March 1st

Cara & Char charb at consolidated.net
Fri Feb 27 20:03:47 EST 2009

  Good Gentles, we would remind fighters and fencers that we will not have practice at our house this Sunday, March 1st, as we hope to spend tomorrow at Minohi and fight in the spear tournament and the shieldless tournament.  We were made aware that there is a Spear class taught by Sir Ogami Akira at 10:30am on the Minohi event schedule as well as fencing scheduled midday.
We look forward to seeing everyone at our house Sunday March 8th for the Barony meeting at 1pm and then fighting and fencing to follow with a sewing workshop in the basement for Their Royal Highnesses, Maynard and Liadain.
Yours,
Byron and Ariella