[SCA-BMDL] plea for dishwashers at Siege

Cara & Char charb at mail.connecttime.net
Sun Feb 8 09:34:46 EST 2009

Greetings Good Gentles!  We are asking anyone who could volunteer one to two hours of dishwashing on Saturday May 30th (two weeks after War Practice) to please let us know.  That day is the Siege of Harlech Castle II and the cooks, THL Urho and Lord William Parris, will be making a delicious and ample sideboard.  We would like to have one or two people available for dishwashing from 11am to 6pm and will be happy to have even one hour of your time!  You can email us at caram at pitt.edu or call 724 933 4661.
Thank you!
In Service,
Ariella and Byron