[SCA-BMDL] Fighting/fencing schedule for next two months

Cara & Char charb at mail.connecttime.net
Fri Feb 6 07:16:15 EST 2009

Greetings all Good Gentles!  We will be hosting fighting and fencing at our house most Sundays until we start outside in April.  Here are the dates:
This Sunday, Feb. 8th: Special joint Fencing with St. Swithin's Bog, usual fighting
Feb. 15th: Southern Regional Muster at Marshall Elementary School - NO PRACTICE AT THE HOUSE!
Feb. 22nd: usual practice here

March 1st: NO PRACTICE (day after Minohi event- go fight and fence there!)
March 8th: practice after Barony meeting at 1pm
March 15th: usual practice here
March 22nd: usual practice here
March 29th:   NO PRACTICE (day after Ice Dragon event)

Our address is 755 Stonegate Dr. Wexford, PA, 15090 and phone # is 724 933 4661 for any questions.  We have 6 more practices until we go outside. Hope to see everyone here!
Yours,
Ariella and Byron