[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald 12th Night

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Mon Dec 28 12:01:36 EST 2009

Greetings to One and All;

I hope this note finds you warm and safe this holiday season.  I know we
are all busy with family and holidays and preparing for the New Year, but
I would like to remind you of the upcoming Steltonwald 12th Night.

It will be held at the same hall as last year, Sewickley Hills Borough
Building, 349 Magee Road, Sewickley, PA 15143. Our evening of indulgence
will include a fabulous catered dinner (same caterer as last year), and
we will have our traditional gift exchange, ($25.00+ suggested value).  So
please bring a gift if you would like to join in the mayhem.  The site is
wet, and coffee and lemonade will be provided, if you care to indulge,
please bring your own spirits.

The Hall will open at 6:00 pm, with a small Court at 7:00  followed by
dinner, dessert and gift exchange led by the king and queen of Misrule.

All planning to attending must pre-register for the event. (Deadline
1/20/10) The cost is $35.00 per person. Please send reservations to the
Autocrat, Colleen Kardasz, 176 S McCoy Place Road, Sewickley, PA 15143 any
question please see our website www.steltonwald.org or call 412-741-8537
email kardasl at pitt.edu.  Any dietary restriction, please contact the
autocrat.

Wishing all the best of everything in the coming year.
Alessandra

--
"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'." -- Dave
Barry