[SCA-BMDL] Fw: New Years Eve by the Fire

Cheryl Jameson cbrasch475 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 20:22:32 EST 2009

Greetings Friends and Countrymen!
To all who end up getting this missive in the Barony and elswhere in the Kingdom, we would like to extend an invitation to our annual New Years Eve by the Fire at our home in Moon Twp.
Please let Her Majesty know if you intend to attend. You can email her at cbrasch475 at yahoo.com We have done this winter outting many times before however, for those who have not... dress warm!!! Wear waterproof boots or shoes!!  The fire is warm but its still cold out there and it looks as if we will have snow on the ground!
We will have a pavilion set up  with heat and our house will be available. Pot luck will be just fine.. Those who wish to partake in festive beverages please bring some to contribute!
Hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season!
Our address is:
394 Moon Clinton Rd.
Moon Twp, Pa
15108
Feel free to email with any questions.
Happy Holidays!
Henri and Elena
and Your Excellencies' Company of the Northern Cross