[SCA-BMDL] tentative Regional Fighting and Fencing practice Sunday Dec. 27th in Wheeling WV

Gregory Nascone sirgraedwyn at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 15:54:57 EST 2009

What about this weekend(December 6)?
-Graedwyn

--- On Wed, 12/2/09, Cara & Char <caram at pitt.edu> wrote:

From: Cara & Char <caram at pitt.edu>
Subject: [SCA-BMDL] tentative Regional Fighting and Fencing practice Sunday Dec. 27th in Wheeling WV
To: "Dist List BMDL" <sca-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 10:00 PM

Greetings to all fighters and fencers!  The
Incipient Shire of Ballachlagan (Wheeling WV) has a wonderful indoor site for
heavy weapons and fencing and has tentative plans to invite all to fight and
fence with them Sunday afternoon December 27th.  The Regional practice they
hosted in November went really well and many of BMDL's fighters and fencers made
the trip. So mark your calendars and we hope to hear definitely from Lord AElric
by next week.
As our Knight Marshall, Lord Shiro, is currently
without a working computer, we will also post for him: No further outdoor heavy
weapons practice at Washington Blvd until the Spring.
Yours,
Ariella and Byron

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----