[SCA-BMDL] First Friday Cooking - CANCELED

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 15:04:53 EST 2009

I apologise for having to cancel again this month.  Fridays are not
working as well as I was expecting and there have been a number of
last-minute things that came up this month that makes Friday really
difficult to do.  More than likely, in 2010, I will be moving cooking
to one of the Wednesdays that I am not holding Scriptorium.

I am very sorry that this isn't working with my schedule as I hoped it
would when I announced it.  Please keep watching the list to see the
updated times/dates.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Odriana vander Brugghe
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."