[SCA-BMDL] Children's Crusade Thanks

Troy Headland battalion73 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 16:08:59 EDT 2009

Greetings All!

  I just wanted to thank all those who worked to make Children's Crusade a success.

Lord Reynard and all those who came out to help him run Troll.  Excellent job!

Lord Bovi and the kitchen staff for an amazing feast.  If you were onboard and left hungry shame on you :)

Sir Hrothgar and Don Clewin for running the Charity Tourneys for Heavy and Rapier.

All of the fighters, fencers and populace who brought donations for Toys for Tots.

I also wanted to thank TRMs and TRHs for taking the time to come to the event.  :)

The Baron and Baroness of the BMDL for honoring me by allowing us to hold their Champions Tourneys at the event as well.

It is my hope that all who attended enjoyed themselves as much as I did.  I apologize to anyone who I have forgotten to thank.

As Always, In Service

Gabriel