[SCA-BMDL] Location for Barony Meeting?

Ashley Capps gorditagatita at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 14:06:12 EDT 2009

Good afternoon,

I'm putting together fliers and hand outs for the upcoming Activities Fair Demos and want to make sure I have the right locations and times of the upcoming meeting (Sept 17) and other practices. If the time or location is changed from what is posted on debatablelands.org, please let me know as soon as possible. I'll be printing them tomorrow morning. If I don't hear from you before I go to bed tonight, I'm going to go with what is on the website. If there is something neat that your group is doing and you want me to include it, again, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Rosalia
Seneschal of Cour d'Or