[SCA-BMDL] Heraldry consulting Saturday.

Kathryn Van Stone kvs at pobox.com
Fri Aug 28 19:58:50 EDT 2009

My apologies for the late notice, but there will be a heraldry
meeting at my house tomorrow on Saturday, August 29. This is
available both for heralds wanting to learn more about book heraldry
and anyone who wants to consult with a herald for a name and device.
The meeting will run from noon to about 6 (followed by dinner), but
if you just want consultation, you can arrive up to 9 pm.

My address is 1194 Firwood Drive, Mount Lebanon, 15243.  Feel free to
contact me at elsbeth at pobox.com if you want directions.

-Elsbeth Anne Roth
Clarion Herald