[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 23:03:25 EDT 2009

O noble English! that could entertain
With half their forces the full pride of France,
And let another half stand laughing by,
All out of work, and cold for action!

Attend one and all, within the fields of the Debatable Lands, The Feast of Saint Crispin will be upon us and a noble fight will be at hand.

A day of Archery, Fighting, Fencing and Feasting for all to enjoy. A true celebration of the honour and chivalry of our society. This event will take place on October the 24th, a.s. 44 at the McCandless-Branstetter Castle in the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands.

A magnificent feast is being prepared for one and all by Lady Odriana vander Brugghe and a lovely lunch by Lady Elss of Augsburg. For dietary restrictions contact Lady Odriana (Odriana(at)Gmail.com)

Reservations should be mailed to THL Hildarun Hugelmann (Krista Cogan) 3815 Baytree Street, Pittsburgh PA 15214, Reservations should be received by Saturday, October 17.

Site Fees including lunch are as follows: Adults $8.00, Children (6-12) $4.00. 5 and Under, Free. Feast will be limited to 60 people for a fee of $7.00.

FROM ALL POINTS:
Take your best route to I-79 north of the northern terminus of I-279 (mile marker 71)
Exit I-79 at Exit 73 / Wexford / PA-910
At the end of the exit ramp, head east on PA-910 (turn right if coming from the south, turn left if coming from the north)
The first intersection *past* the light at Brandt School Road is Mingo Road; turn left onto Mingo
Stay on Mingo Road for 1.1 miles, passing underneath I-79
Stonegate Drive is the turn on the left, just passed the left for the State Game Lands; turn left onto Stonegate