[SCA-BMDL] Stuck in dumb old PA again this weekend...

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:47:15 EDT 2009

Anybody doing anything cool?

I don't even know how long this trip will last, frankly. It was kinda
hard to pack for.

Anyway, if there's something fun going on, let me know!

' |   Broom        IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:             412-389-1997
' |   162 Broadway Rd,  Trumbull CT 06611
' |   "Discere et docere", which means:
' |   "When the Japanese mend broken objects they aggrandize the damage
'\|/  by filling the cracks with gold, because they believe that when
'/|\  something's suffered damage and has a history it becomes more
//|\\ beautiful." - Barbara Bloom

--
Joe Marfice
Optical Systems Engineer