[SCA-BMDL] Sharp and Pointy Stuff

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 10:22:00 EDT 2009

Greetings to those of us in the Barony who like to throw sharp and pointy stuff!!

Many of us were disappointed to find that the black Cold Steel throwing knives were no longer available at Pennsic, as the manufacturer is no longer making them.

I have done some searching on the Interwebs, and have come up with only one site that apparently still sells them. (Not even on EBay!) I am willing to organize a group order, in the interests of lowering the shipping costs, for anyone who would like to buy.

They come in three sizes/prices -- 14" for $16, 12" for $14, and 10" for $13. (Plus S&H)

For reference, the ones that the Barony has as loaners are 14".

If you are interested, let me hear from you soon, as I would like to order this week.

YIS,

Elss Axthrower  ;-)