[SCA-BMDL] Hello & Question

zoeakropolitina zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Mon Apr 20 10:57:09 EDT 2009

Greetings and happy spring to all youth fighters in Region 2!

I am going to Blackstone Raid this weekend and so the next Youth combat practice at BMDL will be May 2 and May 10.
There will be youth combat at War Practice at Coopers Lake on May 15 and 16. Classes at War college on June 6 are going to include making weapons and armor.

I will be attending these events with loaner gear and will accept any donations of used, unneeded or outgrown armor. In addition, if your group is looking for a marshal to attend a practice, please contact me and I will make an effort to attend or
send my emissary to help get your program off the ground.

Vivant to our new Kingdom Youth Champion,  Aaron, (previously known as Quinn)!

Happy fighting to all!

YIS

Lady Zoe