[SCA-BMDL] do you need a camp spot for pennsic?

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 18:46:59 EDT 2009

PLEASE do not forward this to other lists or people. thank you.

hi. our camp has a lot of people not showing up this year and we could use
some bodies :)

if anyone is looking for space to camp at war, email me at
rufinasca at gmail.com

i cannot *guarantee* that i can give you space - i may get some bites from
another group before i hear from you, but email me if you're interested :)

small things to know about my camp:

we are at the bottom of the gravity well. that means uphill to everything.
but the bus goes by frequently and stops right at our door, so you don't
have to wait in the street for it.

we have shade. makes the 'uphill' part worth it ;)

we have hot water. bag shower (for now, may change by war.) we do NOT have
electric.

we are old(ish) and somewhat quiet. but laidback.

we do not have a meal plan. but we have camp stoves and coolers for group
use.

one of my campmates is an ex-DEA agent, so if you plan on bringing anything
like that to war....my camp is not the place for you :)

enuf. like i said, if you need a spot, email me asap at rufinasca at gmail.com.
thanks

rufina (& grendl)