[SCA-BMDL] Southern Regional Army

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 23:24:43 EDT 2009

Forwarded from the Southern Regional Army List:

If you fight with Aethelmearc's Southern Regional Army, join the list, go to:

Good Afternoon,

  This weekend is the Central Regions 1st Practice.  Our polling only has 12 respondents so I am not sure what to say about our attendance for this.  I understand not many may make the Practice but I ask folks to check the polling and let all of us know.

  The 18th is the Coronation of Maynard and Liadain.

  The 24th and 25th are Black Stone Raids.  I am asking group commanders and households to let me know there "Best Guess" numbers as soon as possible. TRM Maynard and Laidain are pushing for 70+ AEthelmearc warriors on the Field.  The location of the event places most of the responsibility upon our region. It also means we are the meat of the AE army at this event.
  If you are not attached to a group but intent to fight please let me know. I can find a place for you.

  Thank You all
  Alonzio