[SCA-BMDL] This week-end

Cecelia Hughes hughescecelia at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 22:25:35 EDT 2009

Many thanks for everyone's offers of help this week-end,, but I'm going to have to cancel the moving party from Pittsburgh to Fredericksburg.  I am sick as a dog with bronchitis, and not up to the drive, let alone the work it'll take.  We will try to re-schedule for the next week or so.

Thanks for your kind offers, but I figure that if a short outing this evening leaves me sweating and feverish, I'm not up to this week-end's plans, and the antibiotic isn't working as well as the doctor thought it would.

Thanks anyway!
Graidhne

Cecelia Hughes
Fredericksburg, VA 22405