[SCA-BMDL] Tourney at Archers to the Wald

Troy Headland battalion73 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 17:36:26 EDT 2008

Greetings to all!
This coming weekend Sept. 27th marks the Archers to the Wald and though this grand event is primarily for archery there will be a Heavy Weapons Tourney with a grand prize.
His Grace, Duke Malcolm has offered an invitation to fight in his Tourney as the prize for the victor on the list at Archers.  His Excellency, Baron Byron has graciously offered to marshal.
I look forward to seeing my brothers and sisters at arms on the list.  I would also ask that on this day we take some time as well to remember fondly His Grace, Duke Morghun who has been taken from us.  Let us share our experiences over the years with his Grace.  I knew him only for a short few years but I count my life richer for it.  He will be missed.
As Always, In Service
Lord Gabriel Hawkes