[SCA-BMDL] CMU activities fair?

Dmitriy Ryaboy dvryaboy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 17:08:01 EDT 2008

I guess that's my cue..

Hi everyone, I am Sir Dmitriy, just moved here from the West to attend
grad school at CMU.  I officially reserved a table for SCA at the
activity fair (technically it's for student groups only, so only
current students can register).  The catch is that I have lectures
until 5, so I can't be there to check in -- someone else will need to
do that between 3:30 and 4:45.  I haven't heard yet if anyone has
volunteered to do this, or who's organizing the demo, etc.  There will
be limited room there, just a table (which we might have to share). So
no fighting/fencing/dancing.

If someone is in charge of putting things like that together, let me
know how I can help. I've sent the detailed instructions from the
university regarding checking in, etc, to Her Excellency Ariella, let
me know if they need to go out to a wider list.

-Dmitriy