[SCA-BMDL] CMU activities fair?

myfanwy at nauticom.net myfanwy at nauticom.net
Mon Sep 1 23:32:08 EDT 2008

Greetings from Myfanwy!
I haven't really heard anything more about the CMU activities fair on
Wednesday.  I'm still willing to show up if it's actually happening, but
AFAIK I'm the only one (and I'm *not* a Cour d'Or person, nor am I on the
Cour d'Or mailing list).
I will try to make it down there with the spinning wheel, if it sounds
like it's actually happening and there will be people there to get the
table and such.  Wednesday is really hectic for me, and I will be on the
go much of the day -- if the demo is actually happening I will make sure I
have stuff with me in the car the whole day (I've got a meeting Downtown
with an attorney in the morning, and then have to duck out of there in
time to get to physical therapy in the North Hills by 12:45).
The demo is in two days, so I really need to know something by tomorrow
night at the latest.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at nauticom.net