[SCA-BMDL] Some A&S related announcements.

Margretha La Fauvelle lafauvelle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 10:36:34 EST 2008

Greetings from your A&S Minister!

I was informed by our new Kingdom A&S webminister that our Barony has barely
participated in nominating gentles for the Artisan of the Month. I encourage
you to nominate gentles whose artwork or craft you believe is worthy of such
an award. Please seek more information on the matter at the A&S Kingdom
website: http://www.aeans.org/

I have yet to receive submissions (or pledges thereof) for the A&S Edition
of the Althing. The deadline for submissions is December 15th. Articles,
poetry, prose and artwork are welcome!

On more pressing matters, my term ends this January (2009) and I will NOT be
seeking a second term. Therefore, letters of intent from people that are
interested in fulfilling this important office are called for. Letters ought
to be sent to their Excellencies, the Senechale and myself. As of the time
of this missive, I have no deputy for the office.

IS,

Margretha

--
Nothing stays hidden under the sun.