[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Lost and Found

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 20:48:27 EST 2008

Sorry this has taken a while to get up.  This is a list of items left at Agincourt, if something belongs to you please contact me off list at:
aechirurgeon at gmail.com

1 Left hand youth fighter's black hockey glove size 9
1 Dark wooden goblet, 6 inches high
1 wooden goblet, 7 inches high
1 leather tankard holding belt strap with brass rivet
1 70x40 inch hunk of faux fur in a brown/white/black stripe pattern. (my dog has been eying this affectionately btw, claim it or he might)
1 long black velveteen cloak with hood and celtic knot twisted wire clasp

Thanks!

Constance