[SCA-BMDL] BARONY MEETING DIRECTIONS

Krista Traini hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:11:03 EST 2008

Also, I thought these links might be helpful:

Directions, with Parking info at the bottom: http://www.cmu.edu/university-center/directions/index.html
Floor plan of the University Center (Rangos is on Floor 2): http://www.cmu.edu/university-center/about/floorplan.html

Map of campus with parking marked: http://www.ce.cmu.edu/orbcre/registration/campus.map.gif
Most people park in the pay garage at Forbes and Beeler.  As mentioned below, I believe it is free on Sundays, plus it is very close to the University Center.

I can't wait to see everyone! What great way to spend a Sunday afternoone! See you all there!

~Hilda

From: caram at pitt.eduTo: caram at pitt.edu; sca-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.eduDate: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:17:27 -0500Subject: [SCA-BMDL] CORRECTION; NEW SITE FOR BARONY MEETING

Good Gentles, the Officers of our Barony had been holding off on announcing the Barony meeting for this Sunday, hoping that we could get the large room in Rangos Hall at CMU.  As can happen, within an hour of my posting that we would hold it at our castle, notice finally came through that we did have Rangos 1 available to us this coming Sunday afternoon.  So, plans are still to have a dancing-featured Barony meeting, but at CMU, starting at 2:30pm ending at 5:30pm.  Initial directions from your Seneschal are below:

Parking is easiest in the CMU parking garage on Forbes (just pastMorewood), it's free on weekends. So directions, from 376 east takeOakland exit to Forbes, from the west/south Squirrel Hill Exit toMurray and left onto Forbes.

We will await better specifics for finding the site, but please plan on being at our Barony's "more activities, shorter announcements" new meeting!
In Service,
Byron and Ariella