[SCA-BMDL] youth favors at Ice Dragon

Cara and Char caram at pitt.edu
Tue Nov 18 13:45:30 EST 2008

Greetings Good Gentles!  The pentocrat of this year's Ice Dragon Arts and Sciences competition asked Barons and Baronesses if their Baronies would like to sponsor a category of the competition.  We chose Youth and would like to have all youth entrants receive some small treat or favor that calls attention to the entire family's efforts to get that youth entry on the table.  So, if anyone would like to contribute some favors or treats, please let me know!  I had thought of decorated cookies (somehow my mind always goes to sweet edibles) but anything could be appropriate.  One year the most wondrous thing we came home with was break-open-your-own-geode rocks (not a favor, just from the merchants).
In Service,
Byron and Ariella