[SCA-BMDL] CMU student org. re-recogntion -- IMPORTANT

Dmitriy Ryaboy dvryaboy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 13:08:15 EST 2008

Hi everyone,
In order to remain a recognized organization on the CMU campus, we (I) need
to fill out a re-recognition form by November 5.  That's this coming
Wednesday.

Apparently we managed to register the organization initially with none of
the required documents/bylaws/etc, and now that re-recognition is being done
electronically, they check for that sort of thing.  If we don't re-register,
we will lose ability to reserve rooms (assuming that was being done under
the SCA "club"?), put up flyers, etc.

Here's what's needed.. I really hope someone can help out with this, as, to
make matters worse, I will be out of town Monday-Wednesday.

1) We need 10 members.  That's members with a valid andrew account.  I got
the Student Activities coordinator to say that we might get away with fewer
people, but at the moment the official members are just me and someone whose
andrew id is 'flip'.  If you are not 'flip', please register using
OrgTracker.

2) Of those people who register, we need a secondary and a tertiary
contact.  Right now I am listed as all 3 contacts, and that's not valid
according to their form (and the application gets bounced on that alone).

3) "Provide your organization's unique mission and include the
organization's overall objectives"

4) Over the past year (Fall 2007 to now), what has your organization done in
order to meet its mission and objectives? Please include all programs and
initiatives.

5) Provide a detailed list of short- and long-term goals your organization
wishes to accomplish, including a detailed description of events or projects
that your organization plans to host or sponsor in the 2008-2009 academic
year.

6) Constitution

7) Bylaws

I can probably wing the mission, constitution and bylaws parts (basically by
simply putting a reference to the Society and/or Kingdom governing docs),
but someone else should write about past events and future plans.

And register on OrgTracker if you are able!! If you can't figure out how
send me a note with your andrew id.

Thanks,

-Sir Dmitriy Shelomin