[SCA-BMDL] selling our Trader's Pavillion

McAndrew-Schwoegl schwoegl at verizon.net
Fri May 2 21:26:26 EDT 2008

 Forwarded at poster's request
Amaryllis

Greetings,

Calum and I are selling our Trader's Pavillion, details below. It is aproximately four years old and in excellent shape - we simply do not need it as we have purchased a Civil War style wall tent. If interested, please let us know. It has only been used at Pennsics and one Civil War event. Pictures can be provided if desired and delivery can arranged for War Practice.

Thanks,

Trinity

Shire of Kings Crossing

poohsnoopybear at yahoo.com

Price                        Item

$870                       12x16 10.38 oz. Sunforger w Flame Retardant Trader's Pavillion

                                specifications at www.pantherprimitives.com
$192                       w. green scallops - George Washington pattern
$460                      Set up package - all poles, ropes, stakes
                               & 1 storage bag (ridge & uprights factory spliced/sleeved)
$36                        Tent pole bags (2)
$7                          Heavy stake bag

$10                        Large ground tarp
$20                        Plastic storage bins (2)
$1595                    Total Cost

Will sell for $1000