[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Practice 05/04 & 05/25

Roseanna Di Tommaso rojosephine at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 19:46:12 EDT 2008

Greetings All,

Last Sunday was our first thrown weapons practice of
the season.  I informed our throwers that I aim to run
practice every other week.  However, it was brought to
my attention that Sunday, May 11th is Mother's Day.
Thus, there will be no thrown weapons practice on
Sunday, May 11th, per my mother. :)  So...the weather
is looking promising for THIS Sunday, May 4th.  So,
I'll be at the Washington site from 11 - 1 ish on the
4th.

Also, Sunday, May 18th is War Practice...so no thrown
weapons practice that day.  But, Memorial Weekend is
open for me!  So, I can be at the Washington site on
Sunday, May 25th.

That is the current outlook for May.  I'll try to send
reminders closer to practice dates.

Ciao ragazzi,

Porfinna